Quill Marketing provides businesses and marketing companies with high-quality, SEO-rich marketing blog posts and web content for their clients.
How does the process work?
First, we begin with a conversation to understand your needs, goals, current workflow, and how we might best fit into your current process. If you want to set up that call – feel free to set up a time here.
Quill Marketing Services:
Our multifaceted experts handle all aspects of your marketing, including:
- Blogs – Give us a subject, and we research and write about it in readable, engaging copy that people want to read.
- Social Media – We write and manage your posting on social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google My Business, and City Pages.
- On-page Optimization – Our content specialists write fresh, compelling material with targeted, strategic keywords and meta descriptions that drive traffic to your website.
- Off-page Optimization – Increase the credibility of your domain through content and by obtaining backlinks from other websites.
- Landing Pages – Our team creates pages for your website that prompts visitors to take action, such as clicking on links and making purchases.
- SEO Strategy – We organize your website based on topics that increase your chances of visibility in search results.
Quill Marketing can work directly with your clients, but say the word, and we’ll stay behind the scenes and do the work. We represent your agency, and you benefit from a staff of experts without having in-house personnel and the HR-related issues that typically go with employing staff.
People love free stuff. So what can you give? Give them what they value. Inform and entertain, and they will come. And then come back again.
B2B MARKETERS RECEIVE 67% MORE LEADS IF THEY BLOG
Capturing readers is a worthy goal, but what about leads? Regular blogging converts readers into leads and leads into buyers. The more contact you have with a prospect, the more likely you’ll convert them into customers. That’s the power of blogging.
IF YOU BLOG, GET 97% MORE CLICKS TO YOUR WEBSITE
There is no better or more “consistency-reliable” way to grow your business than with compelling and relevant content. Blogging earns your clients “street cred” and dramatically increases inbound links. However, when other sites repost or link to your content, it’s an opportunity to capture even more new clients and establish a personal relationship with them.
61% OF CONSUMERS MAKE A PURCHASE BASED ON A BLOG RECOMMENDATION
It was enough to run an ad in the paper or a spot on TV in the old days and call it good. Not anymore! People are looking for a reliable source of information they can trust. Blogs represent a way to establish a two-way dialog with your customers. Engaging. Compelling. Educational. It’s the best and most efficient way to connect with your customers and engage new customers. When readers share your blog posts via social media, it’s a win-win as more people learn of your business and what you can do for them.
81% OF U.S. ONLINE CONSUMERS TRUST INFORMATION AND ADVICE FROM BLOGS
Who do you trust? Increasingly, it’s not ads or even the news. No, in the Internet world, people trust blogs. Over 138 million people in the U.S. read blogs for information, entertainment, and how-to solutions. Blogging offers relatability as well as a sense of community. And blogs help you connect directly with your customers in a genuine way.